Film & Photography - Literary Arts - Music: General
406 Gold Claim Ter, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Alpine Line Publishers LLC is a publisher of the written word, audio books, music, photography and art. Alpine Line Publishers LLC has been in existence since 2009, first as Angelic Light Publications. As of April 1, 2016, the name was changed to better fit all of the genres of literature, art, music and theatrical works the company now handles.
Alpine Line Publishers LLC operates on a pay-it-forward philosophy; this means that they provide all proof reading, editing and promotional services at no cost to authors. The company operates on a share of royalties and is not a self-publication service. Every author and their works are placed under review by our panel of literary educators and editors.
The author receives 50% of all royalties and Alpine Line Publishers LLC receives 50% of all royalties. As an author’s works continue to rise in popularity and sales of their works increase, the percentage of royalty an author receives will eventually max out at 85% and Alpine Line Publishers LLC will receive the remaining 15%. Alpine Line Publishers LLC markets the author’s work through the Ingram Catalogue, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Amazon, college literary catalogs and libraries (public and educational). They also make the author’s works available for purchase to the general public in paperback, hard cover, Kindle and Nook editions.
All print, audio and gallery is produced in the United States.