This class is for the advanced QuickBooks Desktop user with a product business in need to track inventory, sales tax, estimates, payroll, and time per project.
This interactive session will cover:
- Get an overview of inventory, use purchase orders and track the receipt of inventory, make manual inventory adjustments and set up units of measure.
- An overview of sales tax rates and agencies, track sales tax and how to apply sales tax to a sale, determine sales tax liability, and review activities.
- Get an overview of payroll and how to setup: payroll, employee information, schedules, paychecks, and tax liabilities.
- Learn how to create job estimates and progress invoicing, create duplicate estimates, create invoices from an estimate, and updating job status.
- Learn how to track time worked on a project, how to invoice a customer from tracked time, create project reports, track time worked by owners or partners, and pay nonemployees for time worked.
- Learn how to modify the format of an invoice, design a custom invoice form, prepare a collection letter and edit pre-written letters in QuickBooks.
This class is preceded by QuickBooks Desktop Part 1 and Part 2.