Please Note: This event has expired.
Navigating Medicaid and Community Resources
You may be entitled to a better quality of life. Learn how to find your way through the complicated Medicaid system and about other resources available to you.
Choose between 2 classes in October: October 5 from 10 to 11 a.m. or October 12 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Course consists of:
- A detailed explanation on Home and Community Based Services and the varying types of waivers.
- Learn where to apply and in what order to contact agencies.
- Helpful list of documents to have ready ahead of time.
- Understand the language and meaning of acronyms
- Tricks to get through to the right person
- Q&A Session to help your individual situation
1460 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Please contact Miriam Yost for accommodation requests at 719-381-9463.
Please contact Miriam Yost for accommodation requests at 719-381-9463.View less