Please Note: This event has expired.
National Dance Day Colorado Springs 2016
National Dance Day is a national celebration that encourages us to embrace dance as a fun and positive way to maintain good health and fight obesity.
Join the National Dance Day Movement!
National Dance Day is a national celebration that encourages us to embrace dance as a fun and positive way to maintain good health and fight obesity. Own Your Own Health is a nonprofit here in the Tri-Lakes area aimed at encouraging, developing and supporting ownership of your health and healthcare. This year we focused on teen dancers, who have high rates of eating disorders, injuries and later in life, infertility . We are excited to bring National DanceView more
- General Admission – $45
- Youth under 13 requires an adult 18+ (Bundled youth/parent price: $75)
- Discounts: DanceArt Academy students/parents – $35/ Bundled with parent $55
- Includes event gift
- Add event T-shirt for $10 (Pre-order by June 30th)
- Every registrant gets one raffle ticket for door prizes
- Donations to Own Your Own Health nonprofit will give you extra raffle tickets for door prizes
- Free parking
- Spaces limited
13866 Gleneagle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO