Please Note: This event has expired.
Fresh Air Series
MacKenzie Place Senior Living in Partnership with Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care present the Fresh Air Outdoor Concert Series at Nancy Lewis Park. June 22, July 23 and August 27. Supporting Sponsors: Amada Senior Care, The Springs Funeral Services and Optimal Home Care.
The Flying W Wranglers
· Nancy Lewis Park
· BBQ Buffet beginning at 11:30
· Flying W. Wranglers at Noon
· Concert is free and open to the public.
· BBQ Buffet available for purchase (Outside food and drink also allowed)
· Bring your own chairs
· An Ice Cream Truck will also be parked and open for business
Melissa Drive & Templeton Gap Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907