Please Note: This event has expired.
The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia & Alzheimer's
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, it’s time to learn the facts. This program provides information on detection, possible causes and risk factors, stages of the disease, treatment, and much more.
The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease is a workshop, presented by the Alzheimer’s Association for anyone who would like to know more about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
The workshop’s information includes:
- Symptoms and effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
- How Alzheimer’s affects the brain
- Causes and risk factors
- How to find out if it’s Alzheimer’s disease
- The benefits of early detection
- How to address a diagnosis of
1514 N. Hancock St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903